Faculty and Staff Email Access
Please use the following link to access your email from home or any location off-campus.
Microsoft Exchange Webmail Link: https://shawmail.shawu.edu/owa
- Input you email address in the box labeled "Domain\username" for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Input your password in the box labeled "Password" for example 123abc
If more assistance is needed, call the Help Desk support line at 919-546-8587.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My password has expired, what do I do?
Answer: Please follow the outlined instructions.
- I am locked out of my account, what do I do?
Answer: You might have made too many attempts to change your password. You will need to wait 30 minutes before the system will reset the clock.
- Does it matter where I am when changing password, i.e. on-campus or off-campus.
Answer: No, as long as you visit https://viewconnect.shawu.edu and follow the outlined instructions; it will not matter whether you are on campus or not.
- My smartphone is now saying that it cannot connect to my email?
Answer: Once you create a new password using the outlined instructions, please make a note of the new password and enter it in your smartphone (iPhone or Android) email account settings.
- Will the new password only affect my email account or something else?
Answer: When you change your password, this will be the new password for BOTH your email account as well as your computer login. Please make sure not to forget.